Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe
This peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream recipe has been in my family for about 12 years. Whenever we have company and I make this creamy or crunchy vegan ice cream depending on which peanut butter I prefer using, I usually get a call, whatsapp, or email asking for the recipe.
It’s happened more than once, where were having a Shabbat meal by friends… and for dessert they serve chocolate chip peanut butter ice cream… When they mention who they got the recipe from, and who that person got the recipe from, it usually comes back to my recipe.
IT’S JUST THAT GOOD! AND AS GOOD AS IT IS IT’S JUST AS EASY TO MAKE!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 containers richs whip 212 ml each
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 chocolate bar 6 oz.
Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe Instructions:
- Whip the rich’s whip with your mixer, until stiff. Add peanut butter, sugar and vanilla extract, let the mixer do it’s work until all ingredients are blended in.
- Pour the peanut butter ice cream into a container, and put in your freezer for about two hours.
- Melt the chocolate bar, and pour into the COLD ice cream. Quickly mix the chocolate in, and it will turn into flakes.
You’re done! Put the delicious ice cream in your freezer!
You can taste this along the way, since it’s an eggless ice cream recipe!
I like to serve the peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream along with hot chocolate souffle’s. No worries, I’ll be posting my chocolate souffle recipe soon!
What’s your favorite ice cream? Which ice cream recipe would you like me to post next?