Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe
This peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream recipe has been in my family for about 12 years. Often times when hosting friends or family for Shabbat meals I make this creamy or crunchy vegan ice cream deliciousness. Wait, creamy, or crunchy? Well, that all depends on whether we’re craving the crunchy peanut butter, or feel like going with creamy that weekend! It’s usually just a matter of time before the call, WhatsApp or email come in asking for our favorite ice cream recipe.
Picture this: We’re having a Shabbat meal by friends. Dessert is being served. Guess what it is? Chocolate chip peanut butter ice cream. When they mention who passed the recipe on to them, and who that person got it from originally… Yup, that’s right, t’was from yours truly. Ok, I proved my point. It’s awesome. Let’s move on!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients
- 2 containers richs whip 212 ml each
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 chocolate bar 6 oz.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe Instructions
- Whip the rich’s whip with your mixer, until stiff. Add peanut butter, sugar and vanilla extract, let the mixer do it’s work until all ingredients are blended in.
- Pour the peanut butter ice cream into a container, and put in your freezer for about two hours.
- Melt the chocolate bar, and pour into the COLD ice cream. Quickly mix the chocolate in, and it will turn into flakes.
Final Step: Ice Cream
Mission: Completed. Freeze your ice cream and enjoy! Or…. Imagine this: hot chocolate souffle served alongside peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream… Food for thought!
FYI: You can taste this along the way, since it’s an eggless ice cream recipe!